The brand new Warble Swell Echo from Mattoverse Electronics is an analog voiced digital echo/delay with a dynamic foot-controllable Swell feature and gooey modulation. Providing clean echo/delay times up to about 500ms and then noisier analog-esque delay times of up to approximately 800ms with modulation that goes from subtle tape-like flutters to seasick warbles, the Warble Swell Echo is sure to inspire.
Note: The current smaller format version is the same circuit as the previous larger format version, will only be making this smaller format version going forward.
- Foot-controllable swell feature with swell onset control
- Vintage echo voicing & gooey modulation
- Compact enclosure with pedalboard friendly top-mounted jacks
- Standard Center-Pin Negative 9VDC Power only (not included) - Current draw is approximately 30mA.
- Enclosure Dimensions - 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39"
- 7 Day Return Policy
I do ship internationally, details on the terms and shipping cost can be found by clicking here.
To learn more about what the Warble Swell Echo and how it works, see the demo videos below (the circuit is the same regardless of enclosure size):