The TremStortion is a full-featured analog optical tremolo pedal capable of producing anything from pristine clean to fully distorted tremolo sounds and everything in between.
- 8 waveforms (ramp up, ramp down, square, triangle, sine, sweep, random pulse, and random slopes)
- Controls for rate, depth, waveform, output, and gain along with a 3 position toggle allowing you to choose to have the tremolo pre-gain, post-gain, or the mystery inversion option (center position).
- Onboard tap-tempo
- Compact enclosure with pedalboard-friendly heavy-duty off-board top-mounted jacks
- True Bypass
- Standard Center-Pin Negative 9VDC Power only (not included) - Current draw is approximately 30mA.
- Enclosure Dimensions - 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39"
- 7 Day Return Policy
Ships via USPS Priority Mail within 1 business day
I do ship internationally, details on the terms and shipping cost can be found by clicking here.