The Rhythm Division Drone synthesizer is a new electronic musical instrument from Mattoverse Electronics - Video Demos Below
There are 3 independently tunable oscillators which trigger rhythmically as a musical division of the RATE control setting.
Relative to oscillators 1, 2, and 3, the rate led blinks an eighth note which is the timebase of instrument.
- Oscillator 1 can be set to an eighth note (time base), off, or a quarter note
- Oscillator 2 can be set to a whole note, off, or a quarter note
- Oscillator 3 can be set to a whole note, off, or a half note
By manipulating the time division of each oscillator and the rate control you can create a variety of 1, 2, and 3 note melodic patterns. You can also set up a rhythm with one or two of the oscillators and use the remaining oscillator as a crude solo melodic instrument.
- Passive Low Pass Filter to tame the bright square waves and for basic filter sweeps
- The power switch is the Mattoverse power drain fun variety and provides some wacky ascending pitch sounds.
- Volume Control
- 1/4” Mono Output
- 9VDC Power Only (standard boss style center pin negative jack)
- Enclosure Dimensions - 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.39"
FREE Priority Mail Shipping in the USA
7 Day Return Policy
Click Here to contact me with any questions you have