The Rhythm Division Drone Plus is an enhanced version of the Rhythm Division Drone Synth which adds Sync Input (0-20V pulses) and Sync Output (0-5V pulses) and a rate multiplier switch (x1, x2, x3)
There are 3 independently tunable oscillators which trigger rhythmically as a musical division of the RATE control setting.
- Oscillator 1 can be set to an eighth note (time base), off, or a quarter note
- Oscillator 2 can be set to a whole note, off, or a quarter note
- Oscillator 3 can be set to a whole note, off, or a half note
By manipulating the time division of each oscillator and the rate control you can create a variety of 1, 2, and 3 note melodic patterns. You can also set up a rhythm with one or two of the oscillators and use the remaining oscillator as a crude solo melodic instrument.
- Passive Low Pass Filter to tame the bright square waves and for basic filter sweeps
- Volume Control
- 1/4” Mono Output
- 9VDC Power Only (standard boss style center pin negative jack) - Current draw is 15mA
- Enclosure Dimensions - 5.62" x 4.62" x 1.56"
FREE Priority Mail Shipping in the USA
7 Day Return Policy
Click Here to contact me with any questions you have