Mattoverse Double Gate Drone MKIII
The third iteration of the Mattoverse Electronics Double Gate Drone Synthesizer Building on the features of the previous models the Double Gate Drone MKIII is now an insane noise machine. This is not a guitar pedal, there is only output, no input.
- 2 pitch controllable square wave oscillators with individual volume controls. Choose between a pulsed rate & pitch controllable square wave or a sustained pitch controllable square wave for each oscillator.
- You can drive oscillator 2 with oscillator 1 for fun poly-rhythms or control the rates independently.
- Master low pass filter for taming bright square waves and basic filter sweeps.
- Mattoverse Power Drain Fun button for all sorts of wacky pitch ascending mayhem
- 9V DC Adapter power - standard Boss style center-pin negative (adapter not included)
If you are in the USA or Canada, you can order through this website.
If you are not in USA or Canada, click here to check the dealers page to see if there is an Mattoverse Electronics dealer near you.
If there is not a Mattoverse Electronics dealer near you, I do ship internationally, just let me know which pedal(s) you are interested in and your shipping address via the contact form and I will reply with the cost of the various shipping options that are available.
Encourage your local dealers to carry Mattoverse Electronics
- The buyer is responsible for providing a correct address.
- The item will be listed at the full purchase price less any shipping cost on the customs form.
- All customs fees, duties, and expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.
Power - All pedals use 9VDC Center Pin Negative 2.1mm Power Supply only. Use of incorrect power supply voids your warranty.
Warranty - Mattoverse Electronics products are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from date of original purchase. It does not cover damages or wear resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair.
Warranty does not cover scratches or other cosmetic damage resulting from mishandling/misuse, broken/cracked knobs due to mishandling
Failures within 30 days from purchase will be repaired with all shipping charges paid for., after that, the owner is responsible for shipping charges.
For warranty or repair questions, please use the contact form.
Returns - Pedals/Synths can be returned for the full purchase price, less shipping, if the return is initiated within 7 days of receiving the item.
The shipping cost is not refundable.
To receive the full purchase price refund, the pedal/synth most be returned in new condition. Any signs of wear will trigger a 20% restocking fee.
Please don't abuse this, I am one guy building pedals.
Disclaimer - MATTOVERSE ELECTRONICS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT. MATTOVERSE ELECTRONICS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF THE FOREGOING.