The brand new Warble Swell Echo from Mattoverse Electronics is an analog voiced digital echo/delay with a dynamic foot-controllable Swell feature and gooey tape like modulation. Providing echo/delay times that range from short clean slapbacks to approximately 800ms of warm analog-esque repeats with modulation that goes from subtle tape like flutters to seasick warbles, the Warble Swell Echo is sure to inspire.
Note: The current smaller format version is the same circuit as the previous larger format version, will only be making this smaller format version going forward.
- Foot-controllable swell feature with swell onset control
- Vintage echo voicing & gooey modulation
- Compact enclosure with pedalboard friendly top-mounted jacks
- Standard Center-Pin Negative 9VDC Power only (not included) - Current draw is approximately 30mA.
- Enclosure Dimensions - 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39"
- 7 Day Return Policy
To learn more about what the Warble Swell Echo and how it works, see the demo videos below (the circuit is the same regardless of enclosure size):