The third iteration of the Mattoverse Electronics Double Gate Drone Synthesizer Building on the features of the previous models the Double Gate Drone MKIII is now an insane noise machine. This is not a guitar pedal, there is only output, no input.
Special Edition Notes: Because the Double Gate Drone is often used in desktop environments I wanted to design a version on a single PCB without an enclosure that would be more affordable. I ended up taking that idea a bit further by utilizing 3 PCB's to create an open-air style enclosure. These ended up being more time consuming to build than the standard version, thus this limited run will probably be the only one I do. However, I am happy to offer it at 25% less than the standard aluminum enclosure version (while supplies last).
- 2 pitch controllable square wave oscillators with individual volume controls. Choose between a pulsed rate & pitch controllable square wave or a sustained pitch controllable square wave for each oscillator.
- You can drive oscillator 2 with oscillator 1 for fun poly-rhythms or control the rates independently.
- Master low pass filter for taming bright square waves and basic filter sweeps.
- Mattoverse Power Drain Fun button for all sorts of wacky pitch ascending mayhem
- 9V DC Adapter power - standard Boss style center-pin negative (adapter not included)