The fourth iteration of the Mattoverse Electronics Double Gate Drone Synthesizer has arrived. Building on the features of the previous models the Double Gate Drone MKIV has added rate gate sync input and output (0-5V) to allow for interfacing with other devices.
Note: This is not a guitar pedal, there is only output, no input.
- 2 square wave oscillators with individual, pitch, rate, and volume control for each. Choose between a pulsed rate & pitch controllable square wave or a sustained pitch controllable square wave for each oscillator via a toggle switch.
- You can drive oscillator 2 with oscillator 1 for fun poly-rhythms or control the rates independently, selectable via the 1&2 / 1<2 toggle switch.
- Master low pass filter for taming bright square waves and basic filter sweeps.
- 1/8" Rate Gate Sync Input and Output Jacks (0-5v) allow you to control the rate of oscillator 1 (which can also be used to drive oscillator 2) with a gate sync input signal and/or utilize the rate control of oscillator to send a gate sync output signal to other devices.
- Heavy duty, high quality offboard power, output and sync jacks.
- 9V DC Adapter power - standard Boss style center-pin negative (adapter not included) - the current draw is approximately 20mA
- Enclosure Dimensions - 4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39"
- 7 Day Return Policy
I do ship internationally, details on the terms and shipping cost can be found by clicking here.